Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sew Ready to Play!

My friend Louise from I’m Feelin’ Crafty invited me to participate in her Sew Ready to Play series, where bloggers are sharing sewing projects inspired by their favorite games. I'll be participating a little later in the month (read: furiously sewing over here!) but thought I'd let you know about the series, which starts tomorrow!

Louise herself from I'm Feelin' Crafty will kick it off on Monday, September 9th
Narelle from Cook Clean Craft, September 11th
Ari from Max-California, September 13th
Andrea from The Train to Crazy, September 16th
Debbie (me!) from A Quilter’s Table, September 18th
Michele from Michele Made Me, September 20th
Al from Shaffer Sister’s, September 23rd
Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts, September 25th
Shannon from Little Kids Grow, September 27th
Anneliese from The Aesthetic Nest, September 30th

So feel free to follow along and I'll be back later with my project! And if you'd like to see tutorials from the past years, you can find them right here!

9 comments: