Monday, August 5, 2024

Haralson Belt Bag II

I've been loving using my Haralson Bag! Small (9.5" wide x 2" deep x 7" tall), but not too small, when I showed it to my daughter Rachel @snippetsofsweetness, she nodded YES when I asked if she'd like me to make her one too.

I knew without her telling me that it would need to be blue. I ordered up a few options, and in the end used Essex Speckle Yarn Dyed in Ocean for the exterior and Ruby Star Rising Collaborative Collection Water Pool Tiles Royal Blue for the lining. They were both such beautiful fabrics to work with, and the pairing was a delight.

The Noodlehead Haralson Belt Bag by Anna Graham pattern goes together so easily and pretty quickly too. For Rachel's, I ordered the leather , 3/4" hardware kit, and 1" wide crossbody hardware kit so everything matched nicely. Luckily, I had the black zippers on hand as well as that pretty blue 1" webbing. I really love the blueness of the bag with those black and nickel accents.


So it was great to be able to make Rachel a new bag. I certainly hope she enjoys using it as much as I do mine.

1 comment:

  1. I love those bags, so beautifully made. The leather gives it a chique appearance 👌

    ReplyDelete