Monday, August 26, 2024

Haralson Belt Bag III

Does this bag look familiar?

If so, I'm not surprised! After seeing my Haralson Belt Bag, a pattern by Anna Graham @noodlehead531, I made a pretty blue one for my daughter Rachel @snippetsofsweetness using Essex Speckle Yarn Dyed in Ocean for the exterior. Blue is her very favorite, and when my daughter-in-law Lindsey @lindsjeske saw it, she commented on how much she liked it. I offered to make a Haralson bag for her too, and she liked that idea! After talking about it, we agreed I'd use the same Ocean Essex exterior with a different lining - Rifle Paper Co. Garden Party Wild Rose in Blue Metallic.

Other than that, the zips, hardware, leather, and webbing are all the same as Rachel's. The girls can't help if they have similar tastes!


This is a really enjoyable bag to make, though I think I'm done for now!

2 comments: