Monday, August 5, 2024

Like, Totally :: August

Can't say I was thrilled when I saw this month's Seattle MQG BOM assignment was inset circles. But honestly, using the directions by Louise @imfeelincrafty, the blocks went together easily and with little stress. 

Louise's Inset Circle Tutorial uses freezer paper, a glue stick, and school glue. There's definitely a bit more that goes into this block design and method than most of the others in the BOM, but it was all definitely worth the effort. I just followed the tutorial one careful step at a time and it all worked out.

3 comments:

  1. Great piecing on your circles, they turned out super!
    I will look at Louise's tutorial for sure, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise's tutorial is a lot like the "6-Minute Circle" that I came across a few years ago. It works pretty slick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found the time to read up on your wonderful circles and the technique. I have used the same but top stitched it as reverse applique. Maybe I have to one day try to actually stitch them ;) Yours are wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete