Thursday, January 19, 2012

52 lists in 52 weeks//week 33 and The Weather

This week's list is right up my alley! Recipes I need to make . . .

Meatloaf 
Source: thepioneerwoman.com via Tara on Pinterest








Penne with Roasted Asparagus and Balsamic Butter 
Source: foodandwine.com via Ashley on Pinterest



Crisp Flatbreads with Honey, Thyme and Sea Salt 



Lasagne Soup 
Source: afarmgirlsdabbles.com via Nikki on Pinterest




Curried Lentil Soup
Source: eat-drink-smile.com via Debbie on Pinterest
(while working on this post I actually made this one and it's a keeper!)

And since I've had some requests for pics of our Pacific Northwest weather . . .
I know it doesn't look like much, but 'we' aren't used to the ice and cold temps, and with our hilly landscape, things get dangerous fast. The roads are ice rinks, there are power outages, and apparently the Governor has declared a state of emergency. Meanwhile it's snowing {again}. 

6 comments:

  1. Yum! And while that snow looks beautiful, I'll take my Florida weather. It was freezing (literally) the past few nights but it's supposed to reach 80 on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm officially drooling all over my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gracious, lasagna soup! i am also drooling on my keyboard! going to check that recipe out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it'll be a yummy week in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, do not post pictures of pasta (OMG, that lasanga soup!) when I'm on a pasta ban! :P The snow looks lovely - makes me miss Spokane a little. We haven't had anything down here this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try that lasagna soup, that looks fantastic! Oh I love the snow pictures, I've never been around snow like that! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete