Tuesday, January 31, 2012

W.i.P. Wednesday

I feel like I've already showed off all my progress since last W.i.P. Wednesday, so thanks for bearing with me as I list my w.i.p.s.

Completed projects
Lined Drawstring Bag made from Jeni's pattern - see here. A fun, quick project! Couldn't be happier with it.

Scrappy Modern Halves quilt for Scrap Attack - What fun to see this one come together! (full pic here)

Ongoing projects
Hometown "Wild Thing" - Blocks all are trimmed and I've started to sew rows together.

Solstice Stars Series - The second star is done! 

For the Love of Solids Swap - Still confirming color selection, but I've drafted a pattern idea. Made one little ole block to test the waters a bit. (5" finished size)

Sparkle QAL - No progress. Kinda got wrapped up in Modern Halves. Worth it.

Upcoming projects  
Scrappy Depression Blocks - I have a plan!
* do.Good Stitches February blocks - We'll be making three baby quilts using Blue Elephant Stitches' Granny Square Quilt Block Tutorial.
* A Christmas quilt to coordinate with my tree skirt
* "On a Whim
* Table runner for my cousin 
* Pattern for Mango 
* A light box
* Quilts for siblings #2 and #3


Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday . . .

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

18 comments:

  1. Your scrappy modern halves looks beautiful! I love the warm/cool contrast in the diagonal rows. A very cheery quilt, and for a scrappy quilt, it looks very under control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your modern halves is stunning and I love your + and X block:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your modern halves looks great, such a good use for scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your modern halves quilt it's stunning. Love your + and x block in the solids too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scrappy modern halves. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your + and x block is 5 inches?? That's tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, the x and + block with the solids is really great! I like the scrappy ones too, but this solid one is somehow much more striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get enough of Scrappy Modern Halves! And the pattern for your solid swap is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scrappy modern halves. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your scrappy modern halves! Great colours and values!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scrappy modern halves quilt is so eye-catching!! Great job, and no question something to be pleased with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You done good with Elizabeth's Modern Halves pattern. : ) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love love love your modern halves! Also adoring those mini x and + blocks, great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! both are great...love the solid block

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy cow, I love your teeny x and + block, and your Modern Halves quilt is looking super fab, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm liking the look of that solid fabric blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Modern Halves is so awesome! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete